If you are a Junior or Senior in good academic standing with a declared major, you are eligible to register for WLC’s Internship Program.
Get started today by following four simple steps:
- Visit Warrior Career Connect to explore current opportunities.
- Make an appointment with the Internship Program Manager to discuss your goals and potential opportunities.
- Once you’ve been hired, register for (Major)490 in the Registrar’s office.
- Complete the Internship Agreement form and submit it to your internship advisor via email.
As you prepare to register for the internship program, familiarize yourself with the following credit guidelines:
- Up to three internship credits may be applied to major credit requirements, with major advisor’s approval.
- Up to six internship credits may be applied to the 128 credits required for graduation.
- No more than 12 internship credits will be listed on the transcript.
- To receive full credits, student must complete all (Major)490 coursework as outlined in the syllabus.
Start today by checking out our Featured Opportunities!